A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carle Crane Kalsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carle Crane Kalsi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carle Crane Kalsi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane Kalsi graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Crane Kalsi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carle Crane Kalsi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carle Crane Kalsi practice?
- Dr. Carle Crane Kalsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Carle Crane Kalsi practices Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Pediatricians.