inactive

Carleen T Bensen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2014
Understands my medical issues and treats them accordingly. Is gentle with what are painful/uncomfortable procedures. She does not spend as much time with patients (at least me) as she used to, since she left her small practice & joined OMC group...I think they load her up with too many patients so she has to rush. But overall, a very good urologist.

September 6th, 2013
Kidney stones
My review is for the community of the pacific north west. I would like to send out my appreciation for Dr. Benson and her staff and give them a good review . I have had a bad kidney stone and she has been more then a Dr. For me she has been a concerned human . At times I got side tracked for app. And she still is willing to work with me also there has been some missed communication with app. Dates and she understands and listens she makes good decisions and her professionalism stands out ! I recommend her for anyone without question . Thank you her and staff. For anyone who has had kidney stones knows the pain and suffering that fallows dr. Benson will help with the best of her know how!

September 9th, 2012
Dr Bentsen seems like a nice, caring person. Unfortunately she seemed unable to help me. I chose to write this review due to the total incompetence of her staff, they make using this medical practice impossible. They consistently forget you on hold, do not schedule tests, and do not make sure Rxs are phoned in. Patient beware!