A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlene Elsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlene Elsner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsner
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Elsner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlene Elsner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elsner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlene W Elsner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Carlene W. Elsner practice?
- Dr. Carlene Elsner has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlene Elsner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.