A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlene Elsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlene Elsner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Elsner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlene Elsner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elsner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlene W Elsner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Carlene W. Elsner practice?
- Dr. Carlene Elsner has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlene Elsner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.