A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlene Klassen is Excellent. Dr. Klassen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlene Klassen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klassen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klassen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klassen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carlene Klassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlene D. Klassen practice?
Dr. Carlene Klassen practices Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Klassen, Dr. Charlotte Klassen, Dr. Carla Klassen, Dr. Cari Klassen, Dr. Charline Klassen, Dr. Charmaine Klassen, Dr. Karlene Klassen, Dr. Carly Klassen