A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlene Quashie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlene Quashie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlene Quashie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quashie graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quashie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlene Quashie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlene Quashie practice?
- Dr. Carlene Quashie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlene Quashie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.