Dr. Carlene Enez Quashie MD is female, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlene Quashie is Excellent. Dr. Quashie has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlene Quashie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including HIV in Pregnancy, High Risk Pregnancy, and Med Complications of Pregnancy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quashie graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quashie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quashie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carlene Quashie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlene E. Quashie practice?
Dr. Carlene Quashie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Quashie, Dr. Cari Quashie, Dr. Carla Quashie, Dr. Carlota Quashie, Dr. Carlotta Quashie, Dr. Carly Quashie, Dr. Carlyn Quashie, Dr. Carol Quashie