A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlene Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlene Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlene Wilson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlene Angella Phoenix Wilson BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carlene A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Carlene Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlene Wilson practices Pediatrics near Crystal River, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homosassa, FL.
See Crystal River Pediatricians.