A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carleton Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carleton Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carleton Asa Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carleton A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Carleton Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Carleton Smith practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.