Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carleton Vangsness Jr
Dr. Carleton Vangsness Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Palmdale, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Vangsness is affiliated with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, White Memorial Medical Center and Keck Hospital of USC. Dr. Vangsness has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Carleton Vangsness Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Carleton Vangsness Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Steven Narvy
Los Angeles, CA 0.22 mi6
Dr. Eric Tan
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.22 mi4
Dr. David Heskiaoff
Los Angeles, CA 0.70 mi41