inactive

Carleton T Vangsness Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Los Angeles, CA

May 16th, 2014
Outstanding Doctor
I LOVE Dr. Vangsness. He is an OUTSTANDING doctor. He performed a meniscus tear surgery on my left nee last year. Very knowledgeable, very experienced and he has a fantastic bedside manner. Many other doctors I have seen in the past make you wait, then when they finally do see you their visit is very abrupt and you don't have time to ask all the questions you want to. Dr. Vangsness is totally opposite. He spends as much time as I need, and answers all of my questions thoroughly. Plus, he is a very nice, friendly guy with a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

June 25th, 2010
I received pretty good care at my initial visit and first follow up, though I never received a definite diagnosis. My third appointment I received poor care and since then I have left multiple voicemails and have not received a call back. I will be finding another orthopedic surgeon.