Dr. Carletta Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carletta Thompson?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

August 16th, 2017

Excellent doctor and very caring!

I've been a patient of Dr. Thompson for about 8 years. She thoroughly explains medical conditions and treatment options. Dr. Thompson is professional but very caring at the same time. I have great confidence in her ability to continue and treat my medical conditions ongoing and appreciate all she done to help me these last 8 years.

October 22nd, 2014

: (

What stood out the most to me about my visit was the lack of any attempt at being kind. I don't like to say anything negative about a doctor, but she was not kind to me. I don't need to be coddled by any means, but I was expecting something different and doctors should be kind to patients. Maybe the old days are just gone, but doctors used to care about their patients and listen to them. She didn't want to hear much about my problems, or even hear about what works best for me. She didn't seem to like the way I've managed to remain functional for a long time now, and was ready to change that immediately at the next visit. Nothing she suggested was anything I had not tried before and/or didn't work for me for various reasons. She really did not want to hear what worked for me, because for some reason she didn't like it or want to continue what is working. She was not open to discussing it, either. She was actually rude to me at one point There was just far too much stubborn refusal to consider me as an individual. I think maybe some doctors just have it in their mindset that certain things do or do not work, and that is the end of it. She seemed to think that people in pain should toughen up and put up with more of it than we do, which puzzles me coming from a pain management doctor. Your mileage may vary, but I need somebody who has more of an open mind, and somebody who is kind. I sure miss my old family doc!

January 16th, 2014

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Thompson is an outstanding doctor. I am so thankful that Dr. Thompson has overseen my medical care for the past four years. She was very thorough when accessing the best course of action that should be taken. She shows a great deal of compassion when listening to my medical concerns or questions and allows me time to communicate the concerns or questions. Dr. Thompson does a great job of helping one to look at the things he/she can still do or participate in, while being clear regarding an individuals restrictions. She is straight forward but delivers the information needed in a positive way. I highly recommend Dr. Thompson.

August 14th, 2013

I was very disappointed

The office itself is nice, very clean and orderly. Big place. I had heard nothing but good things about this doctor and was looking forward to seeing her to finally put an end to my search for compassionate care. I was very disappointed. I was made to wait a very long time after being shown into a treatment room and seen by the MA. The minute the doctor came in I got a bad vibe. Nothing felt like real communication between us. She basically made treatment decisions before examining me or even asking many questions about my problems. They were not what I would call humane or compassionate decisions, and seemed even cruel. Worst of all, she seemed to not have that true caring for the patient a doctor needs. She seemed to reflect attitudes that don't mesh well with her specialty and I don't think she should practice pain management. I am quite sure she is knowledgeable, but she expressed attitudes that frankly left me wondering just why in the world she is practicing pain management at all. Mind made up before she even spoke to me, I feel. I was really disappointed, and I felt judged.

September 12th, 2012

Excellent

Dr. Thompson has been my doctor since 2005. She has always shown professionalism and kindness towards me. She is very knowledgeable and has always had my best interest at heart. She has been through alot with me, but has always maitained her patience and kindness towards me. I would highly recommend her, but I have done so to much it seems, as now I have to wait a long time to get in to see her.

July 27th, 2010

Best in Farmington

Dr. Thompson is the most caring and understanding doctor I have been to in Farmington. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She returns phone calls and really listens to you and cares about your well being and health.

February 23rd, 2009

The best

Dr Thompson is the best. I am a nurse and she ranks with the highest in professionalism and caring. She has been my husbands doctor for over four years and we cannot rate her highly enough.

February 27th, 2017