A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carley Ebanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carley Ebanks, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carley Ebanks, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Peptic Esophagitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebanks graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ebanks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carley Santina Ebanks MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carley S. Ebanks practice?
- Dr. Carley Ebanks has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carley Ebanks practices Gastroenterology near Milledgeville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA.
See Milledgeville Gastroenterologists.