A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlin Hollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlin Hollar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlin Hollar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollar graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlin Bullard Hollar MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carlin B. Hollar practice?
- Dr. Carlin Hollar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlin Hollar practices Dermatology near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and Lexington, NC.
See High Point Dermatologists.