A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlito Morilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morilla
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Morilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morilla graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Morilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlito V Morilla MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carlito V. Morilla practice?
- Dr. Carlito Morilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlito Morilla practices General Practice near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown General Practitioners.