A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlito Morilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morilla graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Morilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlito V. Morilla practice?
Dr. Carlito Morilla practices General Practice near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown General Practitioners.