A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlito Morilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morilla
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Morilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morilla graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Morilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlito V Morilla MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carlito V. Morilla practice?
- Dr. Carlito Morilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlito Morilla practices General Practice near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Primary Care Doctors.