A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlito Sabandal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlito Sabandal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlito Sabandal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabandal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sabandal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlito D Sabandal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlito D. Sabandal practice?
- Dr. Carlito Sabandal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlito Sabandal practices Family Medicine near Bedford, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN and Paoli, IN.
See Bedford Family Physicians.