Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlo-Gerardo Ramirez
Dr. Carlo-Gerardo Ramirez, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, Methodist Hospital and Alfred I Dupont Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlo-Gerardo Ramirez has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carlo-Gerardo Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Louis Samuels
Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Renee Tholey
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8