A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Gerardo Ramirez FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlo G. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Carlo Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Ramirez practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.