A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayrakdarian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayrakdarian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Ohannes Bayrakdarian MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlo O. Bayrakdarian practice?
- Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists and White Plains Geriatric Doctors.