A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayrakdarian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bayrakdarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayrakdarian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayrakdarian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Ohannes Bayrakdarian MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlo O. Bayrakdarian practice?
- Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlo Bayrakdarian practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists and White Plains Geriatric Doctors.