Dr. Carlo Bernardino Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carlo Bernardino?

May 21st, 2017

Heard of even Steven? Not here

Do not come here. The assistants say Dr. Bernardino dies a lot of repeat surgeries on the same patient. Also lack of pain meds after surgery, only over the counter.

May 16th, 2017

Carelessness

he is always in rush and gets offended easily. He did an eye surgery on my both eyes (droopy eyelid) and apparently made the wrong measurements. on my second post op he said that I need another surgery and that he is sorry! is that enough?!! during the surgery he was keep talking about soccer games, talking about his sons and his plans to go visits his brother in summer. I had pain during the surgery and he had to ask the anestheologist to give me more medication. I think he was very busy talking and laughing and eventually ruined everything. it's very annoying that I do not see even a little change in my left eye! nothing. I think he just opened it up and stitched it or I don't know!! it is frustrating. Please be careful in vantage eye care center they double charge you. His accountant charged me 800$ co-pay while my insurance said my co-pay is only 100$ and when I told them that they are wrong they called me back after an hour and apologized for their mistake! Also They wanted to charge me 450$ for anestheologist but I checked and found out it was all included in my insurance and they accepted that. But on the surgery day the lady in the surgery office asked me for 450$ AGAIN and when I said I do not pay that amount she just said: "OH, OK"!!!!!

April 2nd, 2015