A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Biscaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Biscaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biscaro
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Biscaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Biscaro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Biscaro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Z Biscaro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlo Z. Biscaro practice?
- Dr. Carlo Biscaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Biscaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.