A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Biscaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Biscaro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Biscaro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biscaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlo Z. Biscaro practice?
Dr. Carlo Biscaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons.