A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Biscaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Biscaro is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biscaro
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biscaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Biscaro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Biscaro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Z Biscaro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlo Z. Biscaro practice?
- Dr. Carlo Biscaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Biscaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons.