Dr. Carlo Brogna Is this you?

Where has he gone

Posted on March 10th, 2013

Dr. Brogna was a great guy every time i went there!!, if not for him I would still be living with migraines!! I will soon need to refill prescriptions so where has he gone?? If he is not practicing anyone who has found a new dr. for migraines please refer!!

Great Dr

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Dr. Brogna has treated me for many years and isd a great MD & person!

Great ADHD Specialist

Posted on July 26th, 2011

As an adult who has had ADHD all my life and always went to the same doctor, I was nervous when I moved and had to see a new doctor. I was impressed by not only Dr. Brogna's practical advice for dealing with ADHD, which have made a REAL difference in every area of my life (work, relationship with my wife and kids) but he changed my medication (which made me nervous)to a non-stimulant that is easier to get at the pharmacy (even in advance!) with dramatically reduced side-effects. Since going to Dr. Brogna, I feel like I've opened a new chapter in my life. He's an excellent doctor, I would suggest him to anyone.

Excellent Dr

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Dr, Brogna has treated people in my family, my patients, and myself for many years which I have always found him to go above and beyond! When I sister experienced a severe brain injury due to medical malpractice from L&M, he went out of his way to provide a 3 hour evaluation on her as a second opinion and refused to bill the insurance our my family. We need more Drs. like Dr. Brogna!!

Posted on August 26th, 2010

He's a complete idiot. After telling him I had been in an accident and the I had numbness in my calf, he told me it was due to wearing knee highs.

Posted on November 6th, 2014