inactive

Carlo G Brogna MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Westerly, RI

March 10th, 2013
Where has he gone
Dr. Brogna was a great guy every time i went there!!, if not for him I would still be living with migraines!! I will soon need to refill prescriptions so where has he gone?? If he is not practicing anyone who has found a new dr. for migraines please refer!!

March 8th, 2012
Great Dr
Dr. Brogna has treated me for many years and isd a great MD & person!

July 26th, 2011
Great ADHD Specialist
As an adult who has had ADHD all my life and always went to the same doctor, I was nervous when I moved and had to see a new doctor. I was impressed by not only Dr. Brogna's practical advice for dealing with ADHD, which have made a REAL difference in every area of my life (work, relationship with my wife and kids) but he changed my medication (which made me nervous)to a non-stimulant that is easier to get at the pharmacy (even in advance!) with dramatically reduced side-effects. Since going to Dr. Brogna, I feel like I've opened a new chapter in my life. He's an excellent doctor, I would suggest him to anyone.

November 24th, 2010
Excellent Dr
Dr, Brogna has treated people in my family, my patients, and myself for many years which I have always found him to go above and beyond! When I sister experienced a severe brain injury due to medical malpractice from L&M, he went out of his way to provide a 3 hour evaluation on her as a second opinion and refused to bill the insurance our my family. We need more Drs. like Dr. Brogna!!

August 26th, 2010
He's a complete idiot. After telling him I had been in an accident and the I had numbness in my calf, he told me it was due to wearing knee highs.