A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Buonomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Buonomo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonomo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Buonomo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buonomo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans