A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Buonomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buonomo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buonomo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Buonomo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonomo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Buonomo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Buonomo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlo Buonomo practice?
- Dr. Carlo Buonomo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Buonomo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.