A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Buonomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buonomo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buonomo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Buonomo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonomo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Buonomo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Buonomo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlo Buonomo practice?
- Dr. Carlo Buonomo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlo Buonomo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.