A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Castillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Golez Castillo DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carlo G. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Carlo Castillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Castillo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, AL and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.