A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Contoreggi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Contoreggi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Contoreggi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Contoreggi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo S Contoreggi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlo S. Contoreggi practice?
- Dr. Carlo Contoreggi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Contoreggi practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Bethesda, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Nuclear Medicine Physicians.