A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo De Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo De Luna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo De Luna, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. De Luna graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. De Luna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Luna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan