A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Dimarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Dimarco is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimarco
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dimarco Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dimarco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Millcreek Community Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo J Dimarco DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlo J. Dimarco practice?
- Dr. Carlo Dimarco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Dimarco practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.