A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Dimarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Dimarco is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dimarco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Millcreek Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo J Dimarco DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlo J. Dimarco practice?
- Dr. Carlo Dimarco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Dimarco practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.