A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Dimarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Dimarco is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dimarco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Millcreek Community Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dimarco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlo J. Dimarco practice?
Dr. Carlo Dimarco practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL and Springfield, PA.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.