A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Filiaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Filiaci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Filiaci, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Filiaci graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Filiaci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Filiaci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlo A. Filiaci practice?
Dr. Carlo Filiaci practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.