A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Filiaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Filiaci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filiaci
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filiaci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Filiaci, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Filiaci graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Filiaci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Filiaci MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlo Filiaci practice?
- Dr. Carlo Filiaci has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlo Filiaci practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.