A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Filiaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Filiaci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filiaci
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Filiaci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Filiaci, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Filiaci graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Filiaci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Filiaci MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlo Filiaci practice?
- Dr. Carlo Filiaci has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlo Filiaci practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.