Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlo Gammaitoni
Dr. Carlo Gammaitoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, ME. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Gammaitoni is affiliated with Alfond Center for Health, Central Maine Medical Center and MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlo Gammaitoni has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carlo Gammaitoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.
Dr. Kevin Price
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi14
Dr. Tammy Gleeson
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi21
Dr. Mark Bolduc
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi37