A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Garibaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Garibaldi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Vaginal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Garibaldi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garibaldi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Desert Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Giannino Garibaldi MD and DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carlo G. Garibaldi practice?
- Dr. Carlo Garibaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlo Garibaldi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near mOreno valley, CA.
See mOreno valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.