A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Honrado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Honrado, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Honrado, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Honrado graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Honrado has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Honrado MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlo Honrado practice?
- Dr. Carlo Honrado has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlo Honrado practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists, Los Angeles Surgeons, and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.