Dr. Carlo Honrado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlo Honrado?

October 21st, 2014

The best plastic surgeon. He is very good, very professional and cares a lot for his patients.

February 1st, 2014

Revision Rhinoplasty

Dr. Honrado did a wonderful job for my revision rhinoplasty. It was a difficult case. I am so happy and thankful I made a right choice on having him do my surgery.

March 23rd, 2012

This doctor is very good and very kind. You won't be just a number in his office.

October 19th, 2011

Great Dr! Turbinate reduction procedure

I had turbinate reduction surgery with Dr. Honrado. My entire life, I've breathed out of only one nostril, and the nostril alternates every day. Weird, I know, but common according to Dr. Honrado. Effectively, my oxygen intake though my nose was limited and I would often have to breathe from my mouth, especially while exercising (which I don't do enough, btw).I was referred to him by my internal medicine doctor, Dr. Bretsky, who recommended Dr. Honrado as the best and someone he'd send his family to. I've got nothing but good things to say. It's been just over a month since my surgery, and I'm finally now breathing out of both nostrils. The surgery went over very easily, and I always felt well informed about the condition, the procedure and what to expect. Really glad I had the surgery and that I did it with Dr. Honrado. I'd easily recommend him and his wonderful staff to friends and family.

June 29th, 2011

I had Ultherapy with Dr. Honrado last week. He is very kind and always asked how I was doing during the procedure which can be uncomfortable at times. He answers all your questions and was very honest when I asked could my neck be done with this procedure. He told me to save my money and have a neck lift as the Ultherapy would not do enough for my neck of any suffificance because I had too much lose skin on my neck. I appreciated his be honest with me.He is a very nice dr. and I will certainly go back to him in the future.

May 19th, 2011

Excellent doctor

This doctor has to be the top. Diagnoses accurately, and even with situations that require further and multiple treatments, this doctor stays the course to the end. Great doctor. Wish there were more like him.

February 23rd, 2011

Awesome

Dr Honrado performed a miracle on my face after skin cancer surgery. He is such an honest, caring and compassionate Doctor and always takes the time to listen.

February 19th, 2011

Excellent doctor.

June 11th, 2009

The best among the BEST!

Dr Honrado seems magical with his skills,knowledge and professionalism.He is among the best.

October 17th, 2017