Dr. Carlo Mccalla MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Riverdale, GA

January 7th, 2015
best allopathic doctor i have met
Dr. M is kind, gentle, open minded. Unlike most doctors, he sees the patient as a human not as profit. His presence emanates genuine care. He makes a great effort to communicate and spend time talking with me instead of rushing out like other doctors. He only provides meds and testing that he feels are necessary. Very respectful of the Hippocratic oath. I have never had a non traumatic, positive experience with allopathic doctors for the 39 years I've been on this planet. He is a naturally gifted healer and a REAL doctor. I hope other doctors learn from observing him. My body is responding very well to his treatments and I look forward to his next visit.. There is not one cell of negativity and meanness in this doctor's spirit. These are the doctors we need. He works with the patient as a team instead of the common egoic attitude of running the entire show. Dr. M is a doctor you WANT to keep. Amazing.

December 25th, 2014
last stop
I spent so many years chasing what was wrong with me. This was the last stop. Dr. McCalla directed me to the specialist that gave me answers.

January 31st, 2013
mrs.
I like the fact that he was down to earth. He was hones and provided options in treatment.