A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Nicolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Nicolis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Nicolis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicolis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Giorgio Nicolis MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlo G. Nicolis practice?
- Dr. Carlo Nicolis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlo Nicolis practices Urology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Media, PA.
See Glen Mills Urologists.