A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlo Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlo Orlando is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlando
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orlando Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlo Orlando, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Orlando has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlo Anthony Orlando MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlo A. Orlando practice?
- Dr. Carlo Orlando has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlo Orlando practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons and Glendale Surgeons.