Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 19th, 2014

Was told by "Dr." Perfetto I have kidney stones and on my "follow-up" was told that I never had kindey stones and didnt know why I was there. Horrible Dr.

|  NO COMPASSION  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

TOOK CARE OF 92 YR OLD FATHER. SHOWS NO COMPASSION, VERY DIFFICULT TO COMMUNICATE WITH. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM. OFFICE DOESN'T APPEAR TO KEEP ACCURATE RECORDS.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Debbie Lorigo on Jul 13th, 2013

Dr. Perfetto is my 94 year old dad's doctor. My father was so scared to see a urologist but Dr Perfetto took his time with my dad. Talked to him slowly and compassionately and made my dad feel totally comfortable and confident with him. It has made all the difference in how my dad feels. I know it is not always easy dealing with our seniors but Dr. Perfetto was respectful, courteous and kind to my dad and for that I will always be grateful!

|  Thorough Doctor  |  show details
by P J McL on Feb 12th, 2013

Would rather be fishing but since I had to see a urologist I am pleased with the thorough exam I was given. No matter who the Doctor is the Prostrate exam is going to be suspenseful! Also thankful for the Doctor taking the time to explain everything to me as well as answer all my questions. Staff was nice too. Those ladies are really nice looking gals.

|  Miracle Doctor  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

dr perfetto is caring compassionate and highly skilled. He performed my husbands vasectomy reversal and exactly six months later we were pregnant!!! Dr perfetto was informative honest helpful and caring throughout the whole process! Wonderful doctor.

|  Uncaring, not in a hurry to help.  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

Was uncaring about the way my health issue is affecting my life. I said I have to stay at home because I was embarrassed of my condition (voiding almost every 15 minutes with pain, sneezing and leakage), and was told by him it was not justified reason for being off of work. Was told I could get a medicine over the counter when actually its by prescription only, and then refused to give me the prescription for it. Then later on was told another medicine would take 20 minutes to work and then I would see results when the medicine said it takes 4-6 weeks to start seeing any difference.

|  Worst doctor ever.....poor attitude  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

Bad attitude, not a pleasant experience