Dr. Carlo Perfetto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlo Perfetto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

Very Disrepecful

Very Rude and disrespectful with mother who is 75 yrs old.

May 11th, 2015

Trusting Doctor

Does what you expect of a good Doctor. Easy to talk to and does not push meds. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 18th, 2015

Handicap of patient was made very comfortable.

Could not have asked for a greater Dr. Extremely understanding about entire situation. Guidance was tops. Very concerned and knowledgeable about situation of patient. Put our minds at ease over stressful problems. Handled patient very professionally.

January 22nd, 2015

Amazing

This man is amazing. He did my husband's reversal and was the most kind and caring doctor I have ever encountered. Not only does this man truly care, but he takes the time to help you understand what is going to happen. Further, after surgery, he came into the waiting area to talk to me in private, while other doctors in the waiting area spoke to family about personal matters in front of everyone. His bedside manner is wonderful, his care and his abilities are the very best. He's calm, collected and right on target! We absolutely love this man. He is the kind of doctor you wish existed in every specialty. Truly a gem!

September 19th, 2014

Was told by "Dr." Perfetto I have kidney stones and on my "follow-up" was told that I never had kindey stones and didnt know why I was there. Horrible Dr.

February 12th, 2013

Thorough Doctor

Would rather be fishing but since I had to see a urologist I am pleased with the thorough exam I was given. No matter who the Doctor is the Prostrate exam is going to be suspenseful! Also thankful for the Doctor taking the time to explain everything to me as well as answer all my questions. Staff was nice too. Those ladies are really nice looking gals.

September 16th, 2012

Miracle Doctor

dr perfetto is caring compassionate and highly skilled. He performed my husbands vasectomy reversal and exactly six months later we were pregnant!!! Dr perfetto was informative honest helpful and caring throughout the whole process! Wonderful doctor.

July 7th, 2010

Uncaring, not in a hurry to help.

Was uncaring about the way my health issue is affecting my life. I said I have to stay at home because I was embarrassed of my condition (voiding almost every 15 minutes with pain, sneezing and leakage), and was told by him it was not justified reason for being off of work. Was told I could get a medicine over the counter when actually its by prescription only, and then refused to give me the prescription for it. Then later on was told another medicine would take 20 minutes to work and then I would see results when the medicine said it takes 4-6 weeks to start seeing any difference.

August 31st, 2009

Worst doctor ever.....poor attitude

Bad attitude, not a pleasant experience

July 10th, 2017