Dr. Carlo Reyes MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2013
A Self proclaimed minimalist who does the minimal
I was having a hard time swallowing and the front of my neck was painful to touch. This came on suddenly two days before. I went to the ER due to it being a holiday and my doctor's office was closed, The pain was not abating and ibuprofen was not affecting it. He took maybe 10 minutes looking in my ears, mouth and nose and push down on my lower teeth. I had salivary stone in the past and had shared that with him. He started out telling me he was a minimalist who didn't want to do any x-rays due to not wanting me to have any unnecessary radiation. He actually told me that the front of my neck is where my lymphoid glands were and with them being swollen I was fighting an infection. I was concerned about my swallowing because it was difficult, he shared with me it was not a allergic reaction so I would be able to continue to swallow. He diagnosed me with stones with no tests, told me to keep taking ibuprofen and referred me to an ENT. I did follow up with an ENT, I shared what Dr. Reyes told me. He first let me know that the front of my neck is where my thyroid is not lymphoid glands. He scoped my neck and diagnosed me with a rare thyroid issue, ordered an ultrasound, blood work and put me on an antibiotic, without reading my chart one I'm allergic to...that's another story. At this point I researched my symptoms and what was the best doctor to see, searched for the best in my area. I am now seeing an endocrinologist who is amazing and knows her patients and their glands.

August 29th, 2012

June 14th, 2012
Best doctor in the ER at Los Robles!

May 9th, 2012