Interventional Cardiologist
NCH Heart Institute - Downtown Naples
399 9th Street N
Naples, FL 34102
239-624-4200
Locations and availability (4)

|  was great....since he can no longer make money on me follow up is worse than poor  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

now that he can no longer make money on me I have to rate his return phone calls to other Doctors, extremely poor....service care since they (group) sold themselves to NCH has declined....the group is not sure how NCH can afford them, they got such a good "deal" financially.....He was great Doc at one time

|  show details
by Zach Johnson on Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Santos-Ocampo is well qualified. He has been my doctor for the past several years now. There is nobody I trust more in giving me health advice and performing procedures on me, my family members and friends than him. Dr. Santos-Ocampo is also well respected among peers and the medical staff. He also possesses the social skills to interact with his patients that unfortunately many doctors in his field lack. Coming from a diverse background, Dr. Santos-Ocampo has the ability to communicate in several languages, which I was quite impressed. If you are looking for a doctor to save your life from any heart related problems, then he's your guy.

|  Compasiionate and outstanding cardiologist  |  show details
by Renato L. Paras on Jan 24th, 2010

The best cardiologist who has attended to me.He also has excellent "bedside" manngers.He has a way of greatly relieving perceived worries and concerns.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2010

Dr. Santos-Ocampo is a very competent and very skilled interventional cardiologist.

|  Sno-Bird Away From Home In Need Of Cardiologist  |  show details
by Dave NJ on Jan 18th, 2009

Met Dr. Santos-Ocampo Thru Emergency Visit To Naples Community Hospital.Felt "Safe" Putting Myself In His Care,As Soon As He Introduced Himself.He Presents A Professional No Nonsense,But Friendly And Calming Approach To Diagnosing Your Condition, Learning Your Total Health History, And If You Wish, Consulting With Your Hometown Cardiologist, About Your Condition, Recent Examinations & Test Results And Current Medications. Feel Secure Now That He Has My Medical History In His Files And I Am In His Patient File For The Five Months Each Year That I Am In Florida.