Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1303 McCullough Ave
Ste GL70
San Antonio, TX 78212
210-226-9705
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

|  "Worst Experience" - Appointment cancelled by the Doctor with out even informing  |  show details
by Deepa Gurusamy on Jan 4th, 2014

This review is about this location and the staff working for the staff working for the doctor Institute For Womens Health 1303 McCullough Ave Suite GL70 San Antonio, TX 78212 Called 2 days before and got appointment . Got the automatic message confirming the appointment. Called the front desk a day before the appointment and confirmed the appointment. Visited the hospital on the day of appointment and the Front desk told the appointment got cancelled and the doctor left. When we asked "who cancelled?" the response was "No idea". "Why we are not being informed ?" the response was "Sorry". "Can you please squeeze in with any other doctor ?" the response was "No" Worst experience

by Julie Yandell on Jul 29th, 2013

So far Dr Cardenas is the very best Dr I have ever seen!!! He really listened and cares about you! And after many many many doctors, he finally got rid of my hot flashes without pill! He also fixed my sex drive. All my issues he deals with and concours!! I just am so blessed to have found him!! And he's soooo sweet!!! Makes you feel comfortable to talk about anything!

Sep 15th, 2012

Dr. Cardenas delivered my last son 24 years ago and I have stayed with him since then. I highly recomend him.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Cardenas is one of the nicest physicians I have ever seen. He has taken excellent care of me over the past 3 years.

|  Orders uneccessary surgery without explanation  |  show details
by V. Elaine on Jan 6th, 2010

After my first pelvic ultrasound he told me I needed laparascopic surgery for an ovarian cyst, he scared me by asking if I ever planned to have kids! Rather than answer my questions he handed me a pamphlet about lap. surgery. I saw another ob/gyn for better explanation and I was told and shown that my ultrasound was "perfectly normal"!! No need for any surgery!

by anonymous on Apr 7th, 2008

Dr. Cardenas, has a warm, but vibrant manner, which makes uncomfortable visits, comfortable.