Dr. Carlos Cardenas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Cardenas?

July 7th, 2016

Patient

My appointment with this doctor was without any research. I moved to the area from Atlanta and wanted to find a good OB. Unfortunately, this person lack of bedside manner, or polite communication with patients, is more than a breach of etiquette it is arrogance and disrespect for women. He would not listen neither answered my questions. While I was changing he just walked in without a knock and during the examination he just parted my legs and was rough. I left that office feeling very humiliated. I am a teacher and of course will need to share this information with my colleague just as they do with me whenever we find a health professional that is good or bad.

June 22nd, 2015

very nice people and provider is just super understanding and willing to listen, and wasn't in a hurry to go to the next patient

April 10th, 2015

Best doctor I've had in 30 years!!!

January 4th, 2014

"Worst Experience" - Appointment cancelled by the Doctor with out even informing

This review is about this location and the staff working for the staff working for the doctor Institute For Womens Health 1303 McCullough Ave Suite GL70 San Antonio, TX 78212 Called 2 days before and got appointment . Got the automatic message confirming the appointment. Called the front desk a day before the appointment and confirmed the appointment. Visited the hospital on the day of appointment and the Front desk told the appointment got cancelled and the doctor left. When we asked "who cancelled?" the response was "No idea". "Why we are not being informed ?" the response was "Sorry". "Can you please squeeze in with any other doctor ?" the response was "No" Worst experience

July 29th, 2013

So far Dr Cardenas is the very best Dr I have ever seen!!! He really listened and cares about you! And after many many many doctors, he finally got rid of my hot flashes without pill! He also fixed my sex drive. All my issues he deals with and concours!! I just am so blessed to have found him!! And he's soooo sweet!!! Makes you feel comfortable to talk about anything!

September 15th, 2012

Dr. Cardenas delivered my last son 24 years ago and I have stayed with him since then. I highly recomend him.

December 27th, 2010

Great doctor

Dr. Cardenas is one of the nicest physicians I have ever seen. He has taken excellent care of me over the past 3 years.

January 6th, 2010

Orders uneccessary surgery without explanation

After my first pelvic ultrasound he told me I needed laparascopic surgery for an ovarian cyst, he scared me by asking if I ever planned to have kids! Rather than answer my questions he handed me a pamphlet about lap. surgery. I saw another ob/gyn for better explanation and I was told and shown that my ultrasound was "perfectly normal"!! No need for any surgery!

April 7th, 2008

Dr. Cardenas, has a warm, but vibrant manner, which makes uncomfortable visits, comfortable.

September 21st, 2017