A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cespedes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Cespedes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cespedes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cespedes graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Cespedes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Franciscan St. Margaret No
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Martin Cespedes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Cespedes practice?
- Dr. Carlos Cespedes has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Cespedes practices Family Medicine near Hammond, IN.
See Hammond Family Physicians.