A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flores has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Flores practice?
Dr. Carlos Flores practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.