A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flores has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Flores MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Flores practice?
- Dr. Carlos Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Flores practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.