A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Andres Garcia MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Carlos Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Garcia practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists.