Overall Review

4.8

August 29th, 2016
VERY NICE
VERY PROFESSIONAL. EXTREMELY CARING. HIGHLY RECOMMENDING HIM.

July 5th, 2016
HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR BUT HIS ASSISTANT JESSICA NEVER CALL BACK SO YOU CAN KNOW ABOUT YOUR TEST RESULTS. YOU HAVE TO BE CALLING AND CALLING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, BECAUSE SHE NEVER HAS THE INITIATIVE TO CALL YOU OF FOLLOW UP

October 7th, 2015
I would strongly recommend Dr. Garcia
Dr. Garcia is an awesome Dr. He is knowledgable, extremely kind and respectful. To him is more than a job, he really cares about each patient's well being. Very charismatic

July 6th, 2014
Doctor Garcia es simplemente uno de los mejores medicos en el condado dade,que gran medico y ser humano yo especialmente recomiendo a este medico 100% y a todas mis amistades que han visitado a este doctor todas quedan encantadas con su servicio y faltaba mencionar a su asistente Janny que siempre recive a todos los pasientes con una sonrisa radiante.Definitivamente son los mejores....

April 9th, 2014
BEST OB/ GYNO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. GARCIA FOR 14 YEARS PLUS AND COUNTING. I WOULD NOT CHANGE HIM FOR THE WORLD. HE IS AMAZING. HE IS SO DEDICATED TO HIS PATIENT AND TAKES HIS TIME MAKING SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE OK WITH EVERYTHING. AFTER HAVING 2 BABIES, ONE MISCARRIAGE AND SEVERAL PROCEDURES DONE WITH HIM. HE IS THE BEST. HE ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL CARED FOR. HIS ASSISTANT YANNY IS THE BEST TOO, SHE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHENEVERIN DOUBT OF ANYTHING. DR. GARCIA AMAZING YOU ARE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I HAVE REFERED TO MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HIM AND ALL VERY CONTENT WITH HIM AND HIS OFFICE.. THANK YOU THANK YOU TAHNK YOU!! :)

June 29th, 2013
Best Dr in Miami
All I can say is he is the best dr in town! He is a very compassionate and caring doctor. Unlikely most of the drs Ive been to, he really takes time to listen to you and his team is amazing too! I had to move like an hr far from his office but I still make time to go to him! There is no one like dr Garcia!

April 18th, 2013
I have been going to Dr Garcia for only 7mos, however, during that time have been through two miscarriages and two minor procedures. Dr Garcia is very up front and direct with all information AND he spends time with you to make sure he answers any question you have. Yes- I have had to spend some time waiting in the office, but when it came to my turn in the room, I knew Dr G was focused on me and not rushing through. As much as he is direct and honest in his approach, he is also very focused on the well-being of his patients. After my miscarriages he and his assistant were so wonderful and comforting. It is nice to know I have found this type of Dr in Miami. Hopefully, he will be delivering a baby soon!

April 13th, 2013
Dr. Carlos Garcia is the best!
Dr. Carlos Garcia has been my OB/GYN for over 14 years. Throughout the years, Dr. Garcia and his entire practice and staff have been the best! Both of my pregnancies have been amazing experiences (I have two daughters: 3 years old and 3 weeks old) – mostly because of Dr. Garcia’s pre, during and post-care. Above and beyond being an outstanding, highly competent doctor, he is a truly genuine and caring human being. Both my husband and I are truthfully grateful of Dr. Garcia. I recommended Dr. Garcia to my five closest friends, all of which are also his patients and are all extremely happy with him. Dr. Carlos Garcia, all I can say to you is: thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

March 12th, 2013
Best Doctor ever!
I usually don't have the time to write reviews, but Dr. Garcia is well worth it. First of all, he's a great human being. He's caring and sensible. He even knows how to break bad news gently. When you're pregnant you need to feel safe and well-treated, and with Dr. Garcia I felt I was in the best hands. He takes the time to answer even the most obvious questions and he makes you feel you're his one and only patient. During my pregnancy I had a minor emergency and he kept following up my case with the hospital constantly, even thought it was Father's Day. It made the whole ER experience much more bearable. His whole group is great, but he's by far the best. He and his nurse Yanny make a wonderful team. Strongly recommended!

March 8th, 2013
Amazing!
I am a patient of Dr. Garcia for 4 years and the service I have received from him and his team has been excellent. I had a birth 16 months ago and everything was more than perfect. For me it was a pleasure to go to each appointment, their care, their love and dedication made me feel secure and comfortable all the pregnancy. I strongly recommend Dr. Garcia and Janny, their service is just amazing! I have no way to thank all the support I have received from them.

March 5th, 2013
Great attention!
Dr Garcia and Yani, took care of both of my pregnancues with amazing care and attention. They were always ready to help me with concerns and questions in a very promptly manner. They are very caring and know how to listen.

March 4th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!!!
Dr. Garcia and his staff are very helpful and compassionate. All of our questions and concerns are handled in a timely fashion, this is very important to us since we are first time parents. We highly recommend Dr. Garcia and this practice.