Dr. Carlos Guerra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 24th, 2016
Best Doctor ever!
I have never, ever had a Doctor like Dr. Guerra. He has without a doubt restored my faith. I have never liked going to the Doctor, and have never really met one in which I trusted fully, or felt like they truly cared. He has treated me wonderfully, and called me TWICE on a weekend just to follow up after my visit. He is the real deal. The genuine article. I could rave on and on. I was truly fortunate to have found him for my family. I can only hope the world of medicine uses him as its model for upcoming providers. People would be far more likely to go in and see the doc on the regular!

March 3rd, 2016
He is great Doctor

December 27th, 2014
Very thorough, and a good doctor/patient relationship.

December 20th, 2013
The best!
Doctor Guerra is the best! He's very kind, he listens and he truly cares about his patients. I have and WILL continue to refer my friends and family to him. His staff is always kind and helpful. If you are looking for a doctor to address your concerns, I suggest Doctor Guerra!

November 4th, 2013
found a great doctor!
Doctor Guerra is great! I've felt very comfortable visiting his office, his staff is friendly and honesty.Overall doctor Guerra has addressed all my concerns, I had some breast problems and didn't feel comfortable with a male doctor performing the required tests and he referred me to an amazing female doctor, this had nothing to do with doctor Guerra, just personal preference. I tend to have a lot of health problems and he's always been extremely kind, caring, honest, and his advice is great. I trust doctor Guerra and plan to be visiting his office for a long time. Would suggest to any and all of my family members and friends

June 13th, 2012
The physician stated on Friday I would have a call from his office on Monday with lab results. I left a message on Monday and Tuesday got a call back Wednesday morning stating the results were in but the doctor had not commented on the them so they could not disclose. Sitting on results for three days is not acceptable. Not calling a patient back for 2 days and not being able to get in touch with a live person and only being able to leave messages is not a good feeling. Although I think he is a good physician and it may be his staff that is the problem, the circumstances were not acceptable. I will no longer be visiting Dr. Guerra.