Carlos Jimenez Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 14th, 2011

I believe Dr Jimenez is very bright or he wouldn't be a part of MD. My MD oncologist thinks highly of him.I met him in an emergency situation where I had a collapsed lung and needed an emergency stent>Only 8 places in US can do this procedure. He supervised another physician learning. I saw him one more time when he took fluid off my lung. He isn't warm and nurturing. I never had him follow up with me after either procedure, instead a PA or another doctor on his staff met with me. I felt that was poorSo he helped me which I appreciated.

December 11th, 2015