A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Leon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Leon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Leon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Leon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Leon practice?
- Dr. Carlos Leon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Leon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.