A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Leon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Leon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Leon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Leon MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Leon practice?
- Dr. Carlos Leon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Leon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.