A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Leon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Leon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Leon MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Leon practice?
- Dr. Carlos Leon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Leon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Loxahatchee, FL and Lake Worth, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists and Punta Gorda Gastroenterologists.