A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Leon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Leon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Leon MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Leon practice?
- Dr. Carlos Leon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Leon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Loxahatchee, FL and Lake Worth, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists and Punta Gorda Gastroenterologists.