A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Medina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Medina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Medina has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alfredo Medina MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Medina practice?
- Dr. Carlos Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Medina practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.