A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Ortiz, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Ortiz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Ortiz practice?
Dr. Carlos Ortiz practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollis, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.