A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Health Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Rodriguez MD is a male Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Gynecology near Inverness, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lecanto, FL and Miramar, FL.
See Inverness Obstetricians & Gynecologists.