A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Romero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romero has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Augusto Romero MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Romero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Romero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Romero practices Surgery near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Freeport Surgeons.