The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Romero
Dr. Carlos Romero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Freeport, NY, with other offices in Mineola, NY and Far Rockaway, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Romero is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center, Winthrop University Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Romero has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Romero has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carlos Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freeport, NY.
Dr Scott Siegel
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, General Surgery
Franklin Square, NY
Dr. Kenneth Becker
Freeport, NY 0.16 mi31
Dr. Delcasse Joseph Jr
Freeport, NY 0.43 mi20