A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Romero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romero has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Augusto Romero MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Romero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Romero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Romero practices Surgery near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Freeport Surgeons.