A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Silva, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Silva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans