A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alejo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alejo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alejo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Alejo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clarendon County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Alejo MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Alejo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alejo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Alejo practices Surgery near Manning, SC.
See Manning Surgeons.