A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alejo, General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alejo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alejo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alejo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ruptured Spleen (Splenic Rupture)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alejo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Alejo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Raulerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Alejo MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Alejo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Alejo practices Surgery near Okeechobee, FL.
See Okeechobee Surgeons.